Amidst the golden haze and last harvest of 2004, on the final day del verano in the backyard con pa on Chicago's Northwest side. El aire carried hints of dried wood, herbs, and leaves from our querido jardín, nurtured since the primavera. Un momento of ease and unforgettable memories.
Made in small batches in Chicago, IL, USA. Eco-friendly. Vegan. Non-toxic.
1. Vessel: Glass
2. Wax: Coconut-Apricot
3. Fragrance: Essential Oils
1. Apple 2. Lemon Peel 3. Lemon Grass 4. Thyme
1. Eucalyptus 2. Tomato Leaf 3. Basil
1. Amber 2. Green Leaves 3. Moss 4. Sandalwood
1. Never leave the candle unattended and burn within sight.
2. Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent “tunneling”.
3. Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time.
1. Trim the wick to 1/4″ prior to each lighting. Stop use when 1/4″ of wax remains.
2. Keep away from flammable objects, matches, wick trimmings, pets, and children at all times.
3. Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
Return your incense tube or glass vessel for 20% off your order. Currently only available at our events and pop-ups.