Created to evoke a day in Grandma Lena's home in Mexico. The morning is evoked by the fresh scent of citrus, bringing back memories of the warmth and comfort of being there. Lavender captures the calming atmosphere of the afternoon, reminding you of the peace and tranquility experienced in Lena's presence as she does laundry. Oakmoss, amber, and cedarwood arrive with the night, bringing back memories of the firelit bliss gathered around her.
Made in small batches in Chicago, IL, USA. Eco-friendly. Vegan. Non-toxic.
1. Vessel: Glass
2. Wax: Coconut-Apricot
3. Fragrance: Essential Oils
1. Lavender 2. Grapefruit 3. Orange
1. Eucalyptus 2. Marine 3. Cypress 4. Sage
1. Tonka Bean 2. Amber 3. Oakmoss
4. Cedar 5. Sandalwood
1. Never leave the candle unattended and burn within sight.
2. Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent “tunneling”.
3. Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time.
1. Trim the wick to 1/4″ prior to each lighting. Stop use when 1/4″ of wax remains.
2. Keep away from flammable objects, matches, wick trimmings, pets, and children at all times.
3. Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
This scent is inspired by our grandmother Elena (Lena), from our mother's side. Her home in Mexico serves as the inspiration, with a blend of fresh citrus top notes for the morning, calming lavender heart notes, and soothing woody undertones for a peaceful night. Experience the comfort of Lena's presence and the tranquil atmosphere of her beloved Mexican home.
Return your incense tube or glass vessel for 20% off your order. Currently only available at our events and pop-ups.