Inspired by warm Sunday nights spent at our Tia Cari's house. A blend of gentle bergamot and top geranium notes, enriched con la aroma de freshly brewed coffee and a bouquet de rosas y violets for the heart notes. A woodsy, rich base of saffron, leather, and vetiver.
Made in small batches in Chicago, IL, USA. Eco-friendly. Vegan. Non-toxic.
1. Vessel: Glass
2. Wax: Coconut-Apricot
3. Fragrance: Essential Oils
1. Bergamot 2. Geranium
1. Coffee 2. Rose 3. Raspberry 4. Violet
1. Cream 2. Leather 3. Saffron
1. Never leave the candle unattended and burn within sight.
2. Allow enough time for the wax to melt completely to the edges of the container to prevent “tunneling”.
3. Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time.
1. Trim the wick to 1/4″ prior to each lighting. Stop use when 1/4″ of wax remains.
2. Keep away from flammable objects, matches, wick trimmings, pets, and children at all times.
3. Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
A delightful blend of scents that will transport you to an inviting and comforting ambiance, reminiscent of freshly brewed coffee and a warm embrace from a loved one. With a base of fragrant coffee notes, this candle is enriched with a harmonious mix of various scents that capture the essence of Tia Cari's home.
Return your incense tube or glass vessel for 20% off your order. Currently only available at our events and pop-ups.